Skip to main content

To Haters ! (if any)

Dear Haters,

Raise your standards for mine are high!

Try to love yourself because if you love yourself, you will lose interest in me!
Read biographies of famous people because I bet you will find their lives lot more interesting than mine.

And you please don't worry about the frequency of mine being on social media or wasting time anywhere else because I promise that won't hurt you anyway!

Concentrate on your work rather than wasting your time on me, I guess it will do good for you !

You make me think I'm the best person on the Earth because I know your views can never be right!

And look,I' m neither any celebrity nor any person of high regard, so please stop all that "research" on me!
And remember this, you 'll never see me frown, so give up! I was born smiling ;)

P.S. You ain't my mum, you don't need to tell me what I do and what not :P                                          
                                                                                                 With all due respect,
                                                                                                         Affan Syed ;)
*****************************************************************************
Haha! This is how your attitude should be towards your "haters"....Love them for they are not gonna hurt you anyway ('Cuz you only get hurt when you care)

Edit: I may have said things in this blog I wouldn't agree now or maybe the way I said it is too childish, so keep in mind that this is an old blog. I'm not deleting it because blogs are my first online appearance as a writer :p

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Loving our imperfect life

Edit: I may have said things in this blog I wouldn't agree now or maybe the way I said it is too childish, so keep in mind that this is an old blog. I'm not deleting it because blogs are my first online appearance as a writer :p I am writing a letter to life for the #DearZindagi activity at BlogAdda. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5DkO7ksXY8E . Dear Zindagi, I love you!! Seriously. You're beautiful! No matter how many hardships I face, how many heartbreaks I go through, I'll never stop loving you! I'm very grateful to you and thank god for blessing me with you. You've always taught me new lessons. Sure, there are times when everything seems to be going wrong and you think everyone is against you but I never thought of letting you go because I know you are a gift from God and my loved ones have right for you too. Whenever I'm depressed or anxious, I just go out and appreciate the beauty of nature do something which distracts me. Many people sa

When you want to yell "SHUT UP!"

There are some times in your life when people just forget their limits and start speaking anything...there you have nothing to say but "Please Shut Up !" And there are also the times when you cant even say that.You should just sit quiet and listen up...that's tough! I say whenever there are such moments stay quiet, gulp in your anger...it will help! But no matter how nice you try to be there are certain times, certain people which annoys so much that you can't stay quite, and in some cases, you could not even make it work with "Shut Up!"....you strongly want to use all the #$%^#@& words !haha BUT understand that staying quiet is better.Yes, if there is some sort of explanation you want to give or you think you can make that person quiet...then go ahead...a little sense of humour comes handy in case you need to answer nonsense questions! Kuch bhi karo...soch samajh kar karo Yes, guys! Cant write much...Exam Time... See You! Edit: I may have

INTOLERANCE !

Well, the word in the title was never this famous as it is now ! We have been listening it everywhere these days ! Let me tell you what Intolerance or  असहनशीलता   actually means ! It means " unwillingness to accept views, beliefs, or behavior that differ from one's own"  Sounds familiar,right ? In India, we have been debating non-stop that is there Intolerance on rise or not but no one is working on it !  The following incidents made "INTOLERANCE" the most talked word : http://www.youthkiawaaz.com/2015/12/instances-of-intolerance-in-india-in-2015/ When  'Dadri Lynching Case' happened, some people said "Intolerance in India is on rise" and I opposed them saying "This is an extremely unfortunate event but you can't blame whole country just because of a little bunch of hooligans"... Was I wrong ? No, I still stand by it but I would say a huge bunch of hooligans now. Sorry but I must say that Shiv Sena/BJP activists are wo