Wednesday, 23 December 2015

INTOLERANCE !

Well, the word in the title was never this famous as it is now ! We have been listening it everywhere these days ! Let me tell you what Intolerance or असहनशीलता  actually means ! It means "unwillingness to accept views, beliefs, or behavior that differ from one's own" Sounds familiar,right ?
In India, we have been debating non-stop that is there Intolerance on rise or not but no one is working on it ! 
The following incidents made "INTOLERANCE" the most talked word : http://www.youthkiawaaz.com/2015/12/instances-of-intolerance-in-india-in-2015/

When  'Dadri Lynching Case' happened, some people said "Intolerance in India is on rise" and I opposed them saying "This is an extremely unfortunate event but you can't blame whole country just because of a little bunch of hooligans"... Was I wrong ? No, I still stand by it but I would say a huge bunch of hooligans now.
Sorry but I must say that Shiv Sena/BJP activists are worst thing happened to India ! They protested for Dr.Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan for speaking up for intolerance.Although these actors didn't told that "Intolerance is rising in India",they left no stone unturned in pulling them down ! They protested against Snap Deal and now boycotting SRK starrer Dilwale ! How tolerant !

Tolerance includes accepting views of people ! OK! we understand that you are a bhakt and will have objection,so why don't you keep it to yourself ? Stopping ordinary public to watch a movie is such an undemocratic move ! You got problem,don't watch it ! It is not monarchy that you will be allowed to do people what you want ! You can assume a Bhakt's IQ level by this thing itself ! Protesting,beating up people to stop them to watch movie,abusing them openly to prove there is no Intolerance !!!

They call Shah Rukh a 'Traitor' , a disgrace to country ! Little do they know who is disgracing country when the pictures of their protests is posted on social media ! And you know what this Intolerance statement is just an excuse ! I have been observing this on social media since a long time that these morons are actually Islamophobes ! Their hatred for SRK is based on his religion only !

And adding to stupidity of Bhakts are fans of some actors who are also dumber than box of hair are helping spread this negativity ! Dude, you aren't just boycotting a movie but actually you are promoting their filthy plans !

I have saw a video in which infamous group RSS was teaching little kids how to use sword and they were told that they should use this to proect their sisters from Muslims ! I was shocked and I remained freezed for a minute or so ! I couldn't believe people with such mentality exists in my country ! I was depressed! I would like to request every fellow Indian to erase narrow boundaries of faith,cast,creed or gender to live together peacefully !

One word to parents of teenagers,please teach your chldren the meaning of love and peace and what India is actually known for i.e. her unity in diversity !

Peace !

(I'm sorry for not being active here.Little Busy.Prayers please !)
                                                                                                                Love,A.S.

Sunday, 8 November 2015

Respecting Girls

Respect Girls, they say...To this, following questions are natural! "Why shall I ?","How do they deserve it ?" and so on...
Well, The word "respect" has two meanings:-
1.A feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements
2. Due regard for the feelings, wishes, or rights of others.
And what you are supposed to do with girls is the latter one!

In our society, there are many cases where girls are treated like furniture! You may say they must be illiterate people but sad truth is that even educated people do so! Society is becoming more and more disrespectful to girls and I think this is something we should really think about seriously! There are many ways through which it happens! And it is possible to stop it with thinking upon one simple thought "You don't have right to disrespect anyone's sister, mother or wife just because she is not your sister, mother or wife !" If you think it is okay to do so, remember there can be another man who is thinking same about yours! I am sorry if it sounded harsh...

One thing I want to make clear to guys who think themselves as Romeo is "When girls say 'NO', she means it"! Why don't you guys understand? Let it be! Accept the fact and move on! Before respecting her right, respect yourself enough and forget her" Same thing goes for the girls too! I'm not on the side of people who say "Girls are always right", it is a stupid statement to make! That is not equality at all!

And for people who don't want to have girl children:“And when one of them is informed of [the birth of] a female, his face becomes dark, and he suppresses grief. He hides from the people because of the ill of which he has been informed. Should he keep it in humiliation or bury it in the ground? Unquestionably, evil is what they decide”.(Quran, 16:58-59).
Daughters are a matter of pride not shame!
 Prophet Muhammed said “He, who brought up two girls properly till they grew up, he and I would come (together) (very closely) on the Day of Resurrection, and he interlaced his fingers (for explaining the point of nearness between him and that person)” In early Arabia, people used to bury their girl children !

Sexism existed since the beginning of times but that does not mean we can't stop it! Pledge to make a difference! And girls too, respect guys because it is age old tradition "Give Respect and Take Respect" haha
                                                                                                                          Love,
                                                                                                                                 A.S.

Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Communal Politics -_-

Never wanted to write the kind of blog I am writing now! But before conditions worsen, I thought that I must! People may say that my age is not suitable for this stuff...No matter how young I am, I can sense what is happening in my country!

Since some days, intolerance in India seems to be on the rise, thanks to the dirty politicians!
If a person can be killed for the kind of food he eats, how can you that any "Acche Din" has arrived?! Well, I don't want to get into that debate...there are many other issues too but the point I want to make is why some parties want to divide the nation into the terms of religion?

 I mean, come on religion is something which is between a person and his creator! It is person's own choice to have any religion! You cannot deny this fundamental right of an Indian!
And this is extremely sad how politicians are spewing hatred among citizens through their venomous speeches and even sadder to see people follow them not knowing that politicians do these things for their own benefit! They don't really care about you!

To be honest, I'm really afraid of my country! If these cheap people can try to defame big star like Dr.Shah Rukh Khan, then how can be the normal people be safe? They termed him as "Traitor" for being honest!

Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, everyone has fought tooth and nail against British to free India from slavery! And now you easily say "Leave our country","Go to Pakistan"! Who the hell are you to say anything and how dare you? I'm extremely frustrated when someone needs to prove your patriotism just because he/she is a Muslim ! Where did you get this logic from? Can't you just accept the fact that we all are a part of a country and we must stay with each other peacefully? Muslims contributed for freedom struggle too! Just because you don't know about it, you can't deny it!
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, Ashfaqullah Khan, Razia Sultana, Tipu Sultan, Hyder Ali, Dr, Zakir Hussain, Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan, Alama Iqbal are just a few names which came across my mind!
No Muslim can betray his country! Love for one's country is one of the requirements of the Islam!

I'm sorry but I really hate these dirty politicians who term respectable members of society as "Pakistani Agent"! If there really are any agents, then they must be those themselves because they are always busy in promoting Pakistani Tourism!

Before they question my patriotism, let me put the whole pledge over here!
 India is my country.
All Indians, are my brothers and sisters.
I love my country and, I am proud of its rich and varied heritage.
I shall always strive to be worthy of it.
I shall give respect to my parents, teachers and all elders, and be courteous to all.
I promise to be loyal to my Countrymen.
For in their prosperity lies my happiness.

Satisfied ?
                                                                  One request yo you readers, whatever religion you belong to, please love and respect all other fellow Indians! I do the same! :-)

Sunday, 1 November 2015

Feelings (Part-2)

Sorry for the long break.
So, we were talking about feelings...

They are many kinds of people in this world.Let us talk about the ones who belong to my group(kinda).
These people are usually very very sweet and caring.They care for everyone.And when people they care about don't do the same, they get hurt.Sometimes, very very much! You won't find such people everywhere...If you have them, take care of them!

Feelings are always precious.You can't take your words back, so better to be careful.Just because you don't like anyone, you can't hurt them.Take care of people's feelings.Don't hurt anyone without a cause.Don't look down upon anyone.
Well, I know there are some people who don't deserve this kindness.They never think before saying anything to you!They try to be as mean and as nasty they can! Try to be polite with them too if you can but yes rudeness with them is justified :P Yes.my point of view ;)

This topic is huge,think we may need some more parts :P

Monday, 19 October 2015

Children :)

Children...I love them and as the matter of fact I remember my childhood when I see cute children :P *wink*
Innocence is an essence of their sweetness!
But yes...we are not able to see innocence in children nowadays the way we used to have!
I have many memories from my childhood! I remember many things which people won't expect me to!
I can recall incidents of the time when I was just a year old!
Okay okay...let us not get diverted from the topic!
"Child is the father of Man"...yes, is!
children !We should take many fewer children!
1) When children fight with each other, long time it does a long time for them to reunite !
> What if we follow this and have our issues solved quickly without letting ego come in between ?
2) They make sand castles,and destroy them too !
> They are giving us a reminder that life on the earth is not permanent ! Everything came here to be destroyed !
3) When they need something,t hey will just get it 1 They have "Kisi bhi cheez ko tum dil se chaaho....." kinda determination !
> What if we get this determination ?
4) They cry sooo much that you will be thinking of methods to stop them...But wait....they start laughing and forget that they were crying in just minutes !
> Our emotions should not be our master ! We should learn to control them !
5) When they love you,i t is with their all heart and soul ! They don't deceive you !
> We should learn this loyalty from them...
Okay...there are many such points but I do things in limit ! Can't bore you !

Love Children :-)
                                                                                                                         ~ Affan Syed ;)

Saturday, 10 October 2015

Feelings...

Feelings...it is something which makes human beings different from animals!

Feelings vary from person to person.Some people are of happy nature, they smile, laugh and joke.Some people are grumpy, they get angry over little things.......and some are quiet, they feel bad, they get sad, upset but their feelings may not appear on their faces...now, these ones are dangerous! They may smile and talk with you whereas they are planning your murder in their head, ha ha!

People hurt feelings many times and sometimes they don't even have a clue that they are hurting someone!

Will continue this sometime later because it is 12:36 am here and I need to sleep :P
                        

                           And for this blogger keeps on nagging me to write in Hindi all the time,


                                                                                   आपक।  अफ़।न  सयद :) {Used Hindi font 1st tym at PC,so bear the mistakes;P}

Monday, 7 September 2015

To Haters ! (if any)

Dear Haters,

Raise your standards for mine are high!

Try to love yourself because if you love yourself, you will lose interest in me!
Read biographies of famous people because I bet you will find their lives lot more interesting than mine.

And you please don't worry about the frequency of mine being on social media or wasting time anywhere else because I promise that won't hurt you anyway!

Concentrate on your work rather than wasting your time on me, I guess it will do good for you !

You make me think I'm the best person on the Earth because I know your views can never be right!

And look,I' m neither any celebrity nor any person of high regard, so please stop all that "research" on me!
And remember this, you 'll never see me frown, so give up! I was born smiling ;)

P.S. You ain't my mum, you don't need to tell me what I do and what not :P                                          
                                                                                                 With all due respect,
                                                                                                         Affan Syed ;)
*****************************************************************************
Haha! This is how your attitude should be towards your "haters"....Love them for they are not gonna hurt you anyway ('Cuz you only get hurt when you care)

Change For Better !

Sick of being how you are?
Or even if you aren't, should ?don't you should?
*Let us change for better!
*No! Don't overburden yourself but also don't underestimate!
*Every month, consider over 3 habits you need to change...*Listen to motivational lectures and read good books.
*Don't say anyone about the change, not even to yourself.Just shed off bad habits and embrace good ones!
*Be just, good and kind to people around.
*Lower your eyes.
*Ask for forgiveness from people you may have hurt (both intentionally and unintentionally) and seek forgiveness from God for the sins you commit. (Say Astagfirullah)
*Never underestimate God.He forgives no matter how bad you are.
*Be sincere.

Happy Changing ;)
                                                                                                   Love and Du'aas,
                                                                                                           Affan Syed.

Sunday, 23 August 2015

What is special about my Blogs?

My blogs are special....why?

'Coz they don't come with weeks of preparation.
'Coz they don't follow any particular rule.
'Coz I write directly from my heart.
'Coz I don't gather all info from here and there and put it under my name.
'Coz they are quite relatable.
And...
Because I write them :P

                                                                                Keep reading Affanish Blogs! :)

Forgiving...

Forgive and forget,they say...
Do you really think it is that easy ? No! It is not...
When you stand in the shoes in victim,you will know it...Else,advicing is favourite hobby for most of the people,now-a-days! Before you say "Forgive him/her,why are you making it an issue",just imagine yourself in that situation...
Okay,forgiving is somehow,we can do it but forgetting...impossible for me!
I cannot forget anything...especially things which hurt me!

"But yes,I am killing all this negativity because I am on my way to become a Better and Happier person ! "

And if I may,I will advise you to do the same !

'Coz maine new funda apnaya hai "Haters don"t deserve your attention"

                                                                                                         Thank You,
                                                                                                                    Affan Syed.

Monday, 27 July 2015

APJ Abdul Kalam

APJ Abdul Kalam was ex-president of India.He was a great Scientist, popularly known as "Missile Man Of India" for inventing Agni, Trishul etc...
Well, this seems to be a lesson of your English Textbook, ha ha!
He was not only a president and scientist who did so much for INDIA but he is also an example, an inspiration...
Born in 1931 in the streets of Rameshwaram, APJ lead a poor life but didn't give up his dreams...
He used to study sitting beside brahmin kids and was often invited for meals at his brahmin Teacher's home which he readily accepted...Such was his upbringing, very secular!And we need to learn many lessons from his life!
He worked very hard to earn bread for his family...he even used to sell newspapers.

"Don't stop working hard after your first victory.It is the time more lips are ready to say that your first victory was mere 'luck' " is one among his innumerable quotes.

He even wrote many books like "Wings Of Fire","Ignited Minds", etc proving Benjamins Franklin true for his quote that "If you want to be remembered even after your death write something or do something worth writing" He did both, right!

Former Chairman of my school, M.N Raju was a close friend of APJ {checkout the link www.mnrindia.org }

*Salute*
Adios !

Friday, 24 July 2015

Some people :(

There are some people who just does not fit to be on the Earth (exactly feeling your emotions ).
I agree, this what we feel.It is okay.It is natural.
There are some people who are just....unable to explain....
But yeah, this the world where you have to live....deal with it...
After all its "Dunya" and not "Jannah"! Subhanallah!The powerful sentence I have read somewhere...

Forgive them...if not for them..but for your own sake!

I know "Forgiving is a little bit easy but forgetting is not"....but move on!

Best Of Luck!

Wednesday, 22 July 2015

When you want to yell "SHUT UP!"

There are some times in your life when people just forget their limits and start speaking anything...there you have nothing to say but "Please Shut Up !"

And there are also the times when you cant even say that.You should just sit quiet and listen up...that's tough!

I say whenever there are such moments stay quiet, gulp in your anger...it will help!

But no matter how nice you try to be there are certain times, certain people which annoys so much that you can't stay quite, and in some cases, you could not even make it work with "Shut Up!"....you strongly want to use all the #$%^#@& words !haha BUT understand that staying quiet is better.Yes, if there is some sort of explanation you want to give or you think you can make that person quiet...then go ahead...a little sense of humour comes handy in case you need to answer nonsense questions!

Kuch bhi karo...soch samajh kar karo

Yes, guys! Cant write much...Exam Time...
See You!

Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Studying people's behaviour

It may seem funny that I'm repeatedly saying I'm different from others but one of the reasons I started blogging is to let the world know how different I am and how it feels to be.
Ummm...so you will have to bear this !*lol*

I study people's behaviours.(It happens automatically, even if I don't want to)And it is very normal for me...I study almost everyone's behaviours...As of now, my brain consists of hundreds of different behaviours ..lol !
I do use this,t hat's why I hardly get disappointed over people.I know how everyone is,how they think!
ok ok . I know I am getting boring  now.!
So,
Adios!
See you then.

Love being Interpersonal Intelligent ;)

Found this article in a book.Check out what it says:
interpersonal intelligence:
I Like To:
Seeing things from others point of view in order to understand how they think or feel.You are a good organiser and manage to get other people to cooperate & work as a team.
I Am Good At:
Seeing things from others view,listening, understanding people’s moods and feeling.Solving problems, cooperating with groups, noticing people’s moods,communicating, building trust.
I Can Become:
Counsellor, salesman, politician,
Businessman, teacher.
Well, I am an Interpersonal Intelligent...But do you think I should get professional with this ability?

Sunday, 28 June 2015

In 15 Years of my life...

In 15 years of my life,
I have realised that no one could ever understand me though I understand everyone...

In 15 years of my life,
I have realised that no matter how much good you do, life, life, one bad thing is enough to make people forget your good deeds...

In 15 years life,
how ?I have realised that people will say you lot of things and expect you to keep quiet...I mean

In 15 years of my life,
I have realised that people will only see bad qualities in you and let go good ones with so much ease!

In 15 years life,
I have realised that you should just keep in mind that whatever you are gonna do, make no expectations....its all up to people to like it or not, life, life, appreciate it or not...

In 15 years life,
I have realised that you will have to suffer for an image you created no matter how long ago and even this does not matter that how changed you are now!

In 15 years life,
I have realised that just because you are honest, you will have to face negativity.

In 15 years of my life,
I have realised that people won't get enough of talking bad about you, life, you should make habit of it.

In 15 years life,
I have realised that if a person is saying that he has "I don't give a damn" attitude, life, it is mostly because he has not.

In 15 years life,
I have realised that no matter how good you are as a person, how pure your heart is, a lot of people will be busy with persons who are good from outside....

In 15 years of my life...............
I have less lot and realized that world is really a danger place to live in...

May Allah give me support and help me make most of my life ! 

Saturday, 27 June 2015

Afraid of losing my value ...

I don't interact with people too much that they get annoyed, I always keep in mind not to lose my value....and even if someone gets annoyed by me and I get to know it....it would be the last day of mine in their lives!
I am really very different from all the people around me, even if I may not seem to be!

"Not to be irritating" is the formula I follow and want everyone to do the same...

No, I don't get irritated by frequent interactions I just get irritated when there is a negativity in the interaction, about me...

And if anyone finds me irritating, don't hesitate to let me know.Now here a good person will stop being so and be careful next time but in my case, it is not so....I just quit their lives and they won't see me again!

                  After reading this you will say "But a good person should not be like this !"

Yes, that's what worries me......I should not be like this..but what can I do ?....I'm like this (though not proud to be)
And it is not that subtracting anyone won't affect me...It may but.........

Rehne do!....just u guys don't be like this :)

Friday, 19 June 2015

My First Blog...

Asalamualaikum!
I am Affan Syed,15 years old.
Hobbies are to read, blogging !write books and of course the blogging! new one
I'm writing the blogs to let world know what I think (though I can't express it fully-at least a part of it)
Okay...I think I'm a guy with a different thinking from everyone else.
I did not found any person who thinks exactly like I do...
I thank Allah for some of my abilities...like I do understand many people's behaviour etc and also my abilty to solve people's emotional problems(this is probably coz I treat ppl's probs as mine and maintain 100 •/• pri vacy)
No,I'm not boasting about anything...
*Love India*
Affan Syed