Skip to main content

Communal Politics -_-

Never wanted to write the kind of blog I am writing now! But before conditions worsen, I thought that I must! People may say that my age is not suitable for this stuff...No matter how young I am, I can sense what is happening in my country!

Since some days, intolerance in India seems to be on the rise, thanks to the dirty politicians!
If a person can be killed for the kind of food he eats, how can you that any "Acche Din" has arrived?! Well, I don't want to get into that debate...there are many other issues too but the point I want to make is why some parties want to divide the nation into the terms of religion?

 I mean, come on religion is something which is between a person and his creator! It is person's own choice to have any religion! You cannot deny this fundamental right of an Indian!
And this is extremely sad how politicians are spewing hatred among citizens through their venomous speeches and even sadder to see people follow them not knowing that politicians do these things for their own benefit! They don't really care about you!

To be honest, I'm really afraid of my country! If these cheap people can try to defame big star like Dr.Shah Rukh Khan, then how can be the normal people be safe? They termed him as "Traitor" for being honest!

Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, everyone has fought tooth and nail against British to free India from slavery! And now you easily say "Leave our country","Go to Pakistan"! Who the hell are you to say anything and how dare you? I'm extremely frustrated when someone needs to prove your patriotism just because he/she is a Muslim ! Where did you get this logic from? Can't you just accept the fact that we all are a part of a country and we must stay with each other peacefully? Muslims contributed for freedom struggle too! Just because you don't know about it, you can't deny it!
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, Ashfaqullah Khan, Razia Sultana, Tipu Sultan, Hyder Ali, Dr, Zakir Hussain, Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan, Alama Iqbal are just a few names which came across my mind!
No Muslim can betray his country! Love for one's country is one of the requirements of the Islam!

I'm sorry but I really hate these dirty politicians who term respectable members of society as "Pakistani Agent"! If there really are any agents, then they must be those themselves because they are always busy in promoting Pakistani Tourism!

Before they question my patriotism, let me put the whole pledge over here!
 India is my country.
All Indians, are my brothers and sisters.
I love my country and, I am proud of its rich and varied heritage.
I shall always strive to be worthy of it.
I shall give respect to my parents, teachers and all elders, and be courteous to all.
I promise to be loyal to my Countrymen.
For in their prosperity lies my happiness.

Satisfied ?
                                                                  One request to you readers, whatever religion you belong to, please love and respect all other fellow Indians! I do the same! :-)

Edit: I may have said things in this blog I wouldn't agree now or maybe the way I said it is too childish, so keep in mind that this is an old blog. I'm not deleting it because blogs are my first online appearance as a writer :p

Comments

  1. Best of all !! So true...need to think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't Thank u enough for for your encouragement ! Most active reader !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing good work bash, but I believe and I know that u are having a lot more potential than this.anyways best of luck for ur future blogs, and do write about friendship.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Loving our imperfect life

Edit: I may have said things in this blog I wouldn't agree now or maybe the way I said it is too childish, so keep in mind that this is an old blog. I'm not deleting it because blogs are my first online appearance as a writer :p I am writing a letter to life for the #DearZindagi activity at BlogAdda. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5DkO7ksXY8E . Dear Zindagi, I love you!! Seriously. You're beautiful! No matter how many hardships I face, how many heartbreaks I go through, I'll never stop loving you! I'm very grateful to you and thank god for blessing me with you. You've always taught me new lessons. Sure, there are times when everything seems to be going wrong and you think everyone is against you but I never thought of letting you go because I know you are a gift from God and my loved ones have right for you too. Whenever I'm depressed or anxious, I just go out and appreciate the beauty of nature do something which distracts me. Many people sa

INTOLERANCE !

Well, the word in the title was never this famous as it is now ! We have been listening it everywhere these days ! Let me tell you what Intolerance or  असहनशीलता   actually means ! It means " unwillingness to accept views, beliefs, or behavior that differ from one's own"  Sounds familiar,right ? In India, we have been debating non-stop that is there Intolerance on rise or not but no one is working on it !  The following incidents made "INTOLERANCE" the most talked word : http://www.youthkiawaaz.com/2015/12/instances-of-intolerance-in-india-in-2015/ When  'Dadri Lynching Case' happened, some people said "Intolerance in India is on rise" and I opposed them saying "This is an extremely unfortunate event but you can't blame whole country just because of a little bunch of hooligans"... Was I wrong ? No, I still stand by it but I would say a huge bunch of hooligans now. Sorry but I must say that Shiv Sena/BJP activists are wo

Change For Better !

Sick of being how you are? Or even if you aren't, should ?don't you should? *Let us change for better! *No! Don't overburden yourself but also don't underestimate! *Every month, consider over 3 habits you need to change...*Listen to motivational lectures and read good books. *Don't say anyone about the change, not even to yourself.Just shed off bad habits and embrace good ones! *Be just, good and kind to people around. *Lower your eyes. *Ask for forgiveness from people you may have hurt (both intentionally and unintentionally) and seek forgiveness from God for the sins you commit. (Say Astagfirullah) *Never underestimate God.He forgives no matter how bad you are. *Be sincere. Happy Changing ;)                                                                                                    Love and Du'aas,                                                                                                            Affan Syed. Edit: I may have said