Skip to main content

New Year Celebrations Revisited !

The New Year is here! Everybody around is really happy! They are partying, changed ?dancing and exchanging wishes but wait... Do you really think any changes?Same jobs, same houses, same EVERYTHING. The date has changed and nothing else!
Talking about New Year resolutions, I would say it is something we all know that we are not gonna follow but we keep them just because it is a tradition !No ! Don't mistake me for old and boring soul XD I am just having a dekko a things we do because it is tradition ! Just doing everyone is doing is normal and I don't like normal things, so I do this stuff ;)

Let us think some productive stuff  XD
* All of us must have committed some mistakes in 2015 ! Make sure you won't repeat them in 2016 !
* Every event in our life is with a purpose, be it bad or good ! Good things may make us feel good but bad things give us experiences ! I always say experiences are best teachers ! They teach us the things which we are not taught at home or university !
* Forgive everyone who did bad to you last year ! Start this year by freeing yourself of unnecessary burdens ! Forgiving people is favor to ourselves because this way we are freeing ourselves !
* Ask forgiveness to people whom you have wronged ! Asking forgiveness takes courage and those who do it are appreciable !
* Don't do things which will make you bow in front of people !
* And one thing about the bonds you have with people (any bond) I would like to say is "Don't let your ego or misunderstanding break any bond ! Give it some time but also don't make unnecessary compromises with your self-respect !

I think this much "gyaan' is enough for now :P

.........And yes ! I wish you all a very very Happy New Year to you all ! May this year bring you all the happiness and be healthy <3

                                                                                                                     Love,
                                                                                                                           A.S.
Edit: I may have said things in this blog I wouldn't agree now or maybe the way I said it is too childish, so keep in mind that this is an old blog. I'm not deleting it because blogs are my first online appearance as a writer :p

Comments

  1. Happy new year to you too my friend..
    Very well put..
    God bless you and keep writing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year to you too my friend..
    Very well put..
    God bless you and keep writing..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Loving our imperfect life

Edit: I may have said things in this blog I wouldn't agree now or maybe the way I said it is too childish, so keep in mind that this is an old blog. I'm not deleting it because blogs are my first online appearance as a writer :p I am writing a letter to life for the #DearZindagi activity at BlogAdda. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5DkO7ksXY8E . Dear Zindagi, I love you!! Seriously. You're beautiful! No matter how many hardships I face, how many heartbreaks I go through, I'll never stop loving you! I'm very grateful to you and thank god for blessing me with you. You've always taught me new lessons. Sure, there are times when everything seems to be going wrong and you think everyone is against you but I never thought of letting you go because I know you are a gift from God and my loved ones have right for you too. Whenever I'm depressed or anxious, I just go out and appreciate the beauty of nature do something which distracts me. Many people sa

Change For Better !

Sick of being how you are? Or even if you aren't, should ?don't you should? *Let us change for better! *No! Don't overburden yourself but also don't underestimate! *Every month, consider over 3 habits you need to change...*Listen to motivational lectures and read good books. *Don't say anyone about the change, not even to yourself.Just shed off bad habits and embrace good ones! *Be just, good and kind to people around. *Lower your eyes. *Ask for forgiveness from people you may have hurt (both intentionally and unintentionally) and seek forgiveness from God for the sins you commit. (Say Astagfirullah) *Never underestimate God.He forgives no matter how bad you are. *Be sincere. Happy Changing ;)                                                                                                    Love and Du'aas,                                                                                                            Affan Syed. Edit: I may have said

To Haters ! (if any)

Dear Haters, Raise your standards for mine are high! Try to love yourself because if you love yourself, you will lose interest in me! Read biographies of famous people because I bet you will find their lives lot more interesting than mine. And you please don't worry about the frequency of mine being on social media or wasting time anywhere else because I promise that won't hurt you anyway! Concentrate on your work rather than wasting your time on me, I guess it will do good for you ! You make me think I'm the best person on the Earth because I know your views can never be right! And look,I' m neither any celebrity nor any person of high regard, so please stop all that "research" on me! And remember this, you 'll never see me frown, so give up! I was born smiling ;) P.S. You ain't my mum, you don't need to tell me what I do and what not :P